Maybe third times a charm?
Hi and welcome to listen its Asiah so, listen its Asiah. Last blog I stated that I was going to address change the I have made and things that I am still not quite sure on yet. One main focus I wanna talk about is my music choice. As I have talked about many times before I am very friend orientated so the song that I chose would have to represent this. In one of my earlier blog I talked about choosing between two song 3005 by Childish Gambino and another song called Friend by THE CARTERS. The problem with 3005 would be the fact that after listen to the song a couple time it gives the hype aspect that I am going for but I feel as though it is more romantic relationship vibes. There is also the fact that the song has minor inappropriate language and probably would not sound correct with the clean version at the moment. The song Friends I quite literally about the bond in friendship and has a rift in the song where I would also be able to add just pictures by myself but it is m...





Comments
Post a Comment