Overwhelmed!

 Hello and welcome back to listen its Asiah so, listen its Asiah!

Navigating the challenges of being a one-person crew for a movie has been like riding a rollercoaster. Balancing the roles of multiple characters demands mental gymnastics, pushing the boundaries of creativity. With no budget, improvisation becomes the name of the game. DIY costumes and borrowed props transform the ordinary into something extraordinary.

Lack of financial resources means embracing simplicity, making the most of available equipment. Meticulous planning is crucial for every shot, turning limited resources into assets. Grand special effects take a backseat to a focus on raw, independent filmmaking. Wearing multiple hats – actor, director, cinematographer. Makes the process a daunting but fulfilling experience.

Professional crews and elaborate sets become a distant dream, replaced by the raw and unfiltered essence of independent filmmaking. Even though they were already a dream with this being well, still a school assignment. The challenge intensifies when technical aspects like lighting and sound rest solely on one's shoulders. Juggling these responsibilities with the demands of daily life adds another layer of complexity to the journey.

Despite the overwhelming nature of being a one-person show, there's a unique satisfaction in the simplicity of the process. The absence of a crew leads to a genuine and personal filmmaking experience, demanding resilience and creativity. Imperfections are embraced, contributing to a rewarding and authentic cinematic journey. I have been creating since I was younger so the task at hand is familiar to me. I know how to make something out of nothing it just what I do not to sound conceited but I pride myself on it. And yes the has been an experience but I have been here for it and it is definitely something I will take with me.But that's all for now and dont forget to listen its Asiah!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog