Sound?!

 Hello and welcome back to listen its Asiah so,  listen Asiah! Choosing the right sound for our movie sequence was a real challenge. After scrolling through tons of options, I decided to go with a catchy TikTok song to avoid any copyright issues. It was all about setting the mood without getting into legal trouble. The struggle to find a balance between a cool soundtrack and staying within the copyright-safe zone was real. TikTok songs are lowkey perfect for this – trendy, catchy, and no worries about tracing back to copyrighted material. The fear of facing copyright drama is just too much, you know? Plus, it's a win-win – our movie gets a cool vibe, and we dodge any potential legal headaches. I can already imagine the audience nodding along to the beat. It's like creating a cinematic experience while slyly sidestepping copyright concerns. In the end, it's all about those good vibes and avoiding those legal vibes, if you catch my drift. Finding the right soundtrack is an art, and navigating the copyright maze is an essential part of that process. So, here's to the TikTok tunes that save the day and keep my film free from copyright chaos! With these thought the sound it is self does not come with specific title. But there will more than likely be various songs play and there were also some to choose from the editing platform I'm using. But overall they would not be my first choice but I have to work with what I have. I have taken my time to tell which song will be use with what clips in specifics. A task I did not take lightly as I know that music can make or break a scene. The build or the break down also a in pending cliffhanger. But has I said these factors have all been taken in to consideration so until next time and don't forget to listen its Asiah!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog