Editing

 Hello and welcome back to listen its Asiah so, listen its Asiah! During the editing process of this I was a little touch and go for a second. As when I was filming my camera died to I had to switch to a phone because there was no time to charge to camera as I had already been filming for 3 hours prior. This has to do with my editing because I was scared that there was gonna be a difference I quality between the two but everything was okay. I did all of my editing on a tablet using the same platforms that I have been using since the beginning CapCut and video maker. I mainly used video maker as I am more familiar with this app as I use it to edit my non school related films. One of the reasons I used CapCut was because it was the only way I knew how to get the music I wanted. What happens is i go on to Tiktok and I get a video with the music that I want to use in full. Then I go through a process that extracts the music from the video and that's how I'm able to get the music. During the sequence there is a scene that is overlapping with 4 clips in total and I would say that, was the hard thing to editing because the first thing I had to figure out was how to add the first clip on top of other so that I was able to do it for the other two clips. Then it was working on the timing of each on those clips coming in.And also the sound of the clips because in this case I did want them to overlap. Then I also had to work on how things were going to come in and out of the screen.  Once I realized that I could just do the opposite in cases of if it fades in it can fade out I made things alot simple. There were times where I was over complicating things but I dealt with it. As for editing in the titles I wanted I needed to figure out the right timing to put them. I also need to find the right place on the screen so the they don't blend in. But there was also the factor of if I was gonna make the title big or just the size in general. I also had the factor of these coming on the screen but I used the same factor it coming on the screen timing. But anyways that all for now in the next blog I will be talking about someone reviewing my film before I submit it. Also don't forget to listen its Asiah!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog